Contact Lens Plan
It only takes a few minutes to clean your reusable contact lenses with the appropriate solution to maintain excellent lens comfort and eye health.
To clean your contact lenses, just follow this quick, easy and effective routine at the end of each day:
- Ensure your hands are washed, clean and dry.
- Fill each chamber of your contact lens case with fresh contact lens disinfecting solution.
- Begin with the same eye every time you put in or remove your contact lenses. This way you won’t mix them up.
- Always clean your contact lenses immediately after you remove them.
- Place the lens in the clean, dry palm of your hand.
- Apply a few drops of the prescribed contact lens disinfecting solution.
- With one finger gently rub the lens back and forth on your palm to clean the lens surfaces.
- Rinse your lens thoroughly with a few more drops of the prescribed solution.
- Put the lens into your clean contact lens case.
- Repeat this routine for your other lens.
- Close the case and leave your lenses to soak overnight.